1. Go to a book store. It has been too long since I have done this, and I really want to buy The Hate U Give.
2. Go see Logan with my husband. We have been wanting to do this since it came out but obviously couldn't find the time. I love movie theater popcorn.
3. Take my dog on some nice long walks. The weather is supposed to be nice this weekend. Fingers crossed.
4. Do some chores around the house. I really want to clean out our cabinets in the kitchen and some other odds and ends.
5. Read. Read. Read. I want to read Lumberjanes Vol. 5 by Stevenson, Watters, Ellis, Allen, and Nowak, The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas, Close Enough to Touch by Colleen Oakley, Rise of Fire by Sophie Jordan, and maybe Queens of Geek by Jen Wilde.
6. Blog as much as I can. If I haven't had time to read then I definitely haven't had time to write any reviews, or have any reviews to write for that matter.
7. Take some photos for my Bookstagram. I miss doing that.
8. Catch up on The Walking Dead. This is one of my favorite shows, but we are behind by three or four episodes now!
9. Do our taxes. It's time.