October 6, 2012

Books for Vacation

On Monday my husband and I are going on our honeymoon! So I went to the bookstore and the library and got a few books for the trip. Check out what I'm bringing. It is a little bit of everything.

At first I thought that maybe I'm bringing too many books, this is my honeymoon after all, but we will be gone for quite some time and I am a fast reader so I think the amount of books I am bringing is legitimate.

The Casual Vacancy by: J.K. Rowling


I started this book a week ago and still need to finish it. I still haven't had a lot of time to read so I'm hoping to finish it up on our trip. It is totally different from Harry Potter, very dark, but very addictive.






The Mark of Athena by: Rick Riordan


I am a huge Rick Riordan fan and I can't wait to dig into this one. I figured it is the perfect fantasy novel to bring on a fantasy honeymoon.








Reflected in You by: Sylvia Day


This is not even close to a great novel. It is however a very steamy trashy romance novel that seems to fit the honeymoon atmosphere.







Commencement by: J. Courtney Sullivan


I got this from the library. It sounded like a perfect summer read. I know it isn't summer, but it will feel like summer where I am going.







What are some of your favorite vacation books? Do you have any beach read recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2015 It's a Book Life All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top