December 31, 2012

2013 Series Catch-Up Challange

This challenged is hosted by Lost at Midnight Reviews and Emilie's Book World. I'm sure you have all been there, you start a series but never seem to finish it. I do that often and read so many different series that I have decided that this is the perfect challenge for me!


Details HERE // Start Date: 1/1/2013 // End Date: 12/31/2013

My Goal: Series Caught Up On - Series Lover (8 series)

  1. Darkness Rising Series by: Kelley Armstrong (1 book)
  2. The Strain Series by: Guillermo Del Toro (2 books)
  3. Myron Boltaire Series by: Harlan Coben (1 book)
  4. Outlander Series by: Diana Gabaldon (6 books)
  5. Immortal Beloved Series by: Cate Tiernan (1 book)
  6. Heather Wells Mystery Series by: Meg Cabot (1 book)
  7. Insatiable Series by: Meg Cabot (1 book)
  8. Neighbor from Hell Series by: R.L. Mathewson (1 book)


1 comment:

  1. I just signed up for this challenge as well -- thanks for featuring it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2015 It's a Book Life All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top