January 6, 2014

Bout of Books Challenge: Book Buying Spree

Bout of Books

Book Buying Spree
Hosted by: Bookish Comforts

The ChallengeImagine if you will: you’ve just received some FANTASTIC news! You have won a $100 book buying spree! Now comes the hard part though: what books will you buy?! For this challenge, you’ll be creating your book buying spree wishlist.

Of course I was going to participate in this challenge, and I'm glad I did because it was a ton of fun! I focused on getting as many books as I could into my cart, keeping in mind that the books have to equal a total of $100 at most. I ended up getting 10 books that I wish I owned to fit into my cart at the total cost of $97.02 I loved pretending to shop for books, my husband said since I do this all the time (the pretending I was rich and bought all the books) I would ace this challenge, and he was right. 

6 comments:

  1. Um, this is the most awesome challenge I've ever heard of, hah! But I think it might make me sad at the end since they aren't actually coming to my door for free.

    Nice picks, though--I love the If I Stay series, and am looking forward to Unbound, too. :)

    Wendy @ The Midnight Garden

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This challenge was a blast! But you are right...it was a little sad knowing I wasn't actually getting these books.

      Delete
  2. It's good I am not participating in this because fantasy & reality might blur...wouldn't want to click the order button when trying to curb my book buying! $100 in one shot is a LOT though, I'm pretty sure I have never spent that much in one go, even with gift cards and things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha... I guess it is good you didn't participate. ;) I don't think I've ever spent that much in one go either. If I was rich I totally would. lol But then I feel like I would have way too many books and not enough time to read them, which is already the case anyway.

      Delete
  3. I would have loved to do this challenge too but how did you resist actually buying these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, this sounds like an awesome/dangerous challenge ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2015 It's a Book Life All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top