April 12, 2016

TTT #60: Ten Books Every Adrenaline Junkie Should Read

Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

I had the hardest time picking what to write about this week, but I never pass up an opportunity to give book recommendations. I ended up choosing books that adrenaline junkies would like, aka books that are full of action and tense scenes.

1. Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton - Non-stop action!
2. Edge of Chaos by Molly E. Lee - The main characters chase tornadoes.
3. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo - I wouldn't want to go up against the creatures in this series.
4. Illuminea by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff - This one is a thrill ride.
5. The Testing by Joelle Charbonneau - Talk about having to keep your wits about you.


6. Vicious by Victoria Schwab - You will know why I put this on the list once you read it.
7. Inherit Midnight by Kate Kae Myers - Some of the challenges will make your heart rate speed up.
8. The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater - Those water horses are intense.
9. The Rise of Aurora West by Paul Pope - Fighting monsters would get your blood pumping.
10. Y: The Last Man by Brian K Vaughan - The title kind of explains it.



2 comments:

  1. I loved Illuminea and have a few of these on my wishlist or in my tbr pile :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soooo good! I can't wait for the sequel.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2015 It's a Book Life All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top