August 27, 2016

Bout of Books Challenge: Book in a Song

Challenge: Book in a Song
Hosted by Janey Canuck

The Challenge: So, you tell me what connections you have between a book and some music.  Anything goes, really.  Some suggestions to get you thinking:
Rename your book with a song
Give a lyric that sums up the plot of your book
A song or album that is forever associated with a particular books in your mind

These are a few songs that remind me of different scenes from Sarah J. Maas' A Court of Mist and Fury.







2 comments:

  1. I missed doing this one. I can see all the songs in that book. Demons is perfect for Rhys and Feyre. I was going to pick Shatter me and have the song Shatter Me by Lindsey Stirling as the song I can't help but think of.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was a fun post, but I feel like it took me forever for whatever reason.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2015 It's a Book Life All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top