March 23, 2017

My Weekend Plans


It is finally happening!!! Yes, I am being a bit dramatic, but I don't care. After working 11 straight days in a row between my two jobs, having class, doing homework, and trying to sleep, I finally get a day off. Not just one day off, but three! I just have to make it until 9 p.m. tonight and I will be home free. So what am I going to do with my glorious three days off? I thought I would give you a little glimpse since most of my activities will center around books. Plus, I like lists.

1. Go to a book store. It has been too long since I have done this, and I really want to buy The Hate U Give.
2. Go see Logan with my husband. We have been wanting to do this since it came out but obviously couldn't find the time. I love movie theater popcorn.
3. Take my dog on some nice long walks. The weather is supposed to be nice this weekend. Fingers crossed.
4. Do some chores around the house. I really want to clean out our cabinets in the kitchen and some other odds and ends.
5. Read. Read. Read. I want to read Lumberjanes Vol. 5 by Stevenson, Watters, Ellis, Allen, and Nowak, The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas, Close Enough to Touch by Colleen Oakley, Rise of Fire by Sophie Jordan, and maybe Queens of Geek by Jen Wilde.
6. Blog as much as I can. If I haven't had time to read then I definitely haven't had time to write any reviews, or have any reviews to write for that matter.
7. Take some photos for my Bookstagram. I miss doing that.
8. Catch up on The Walking Dead. This is one of my favorite shows, but we are behind by three or four episodes now!
9. Do our taxes. It's time.

What are your weekend plans?



5 comments:

  1. Great plans!! I'm jealous haha. Well I have every weekend off from work, so I'm definitely spoiled, but having a bonus day is GREAT. We still need to see Logan too. Hope it's great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren! I hop you have a good weekend as well. :)

      Delete
  2. 3 days off is great! Sounds like you will be very busy -- good luck with your list :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yesterday I read a book, did all my chores, and went to the bookstore! I think today I shall lounge around and blog and read. :)

      Delete
  3. I hope you enjoy your weekend, it sounds great! I've had a rough week, so the plan for this weekend is to do a whole lot of nothing. It feels wasteful, in a way, but it's necessary.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2015 It's a Book Life All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top