May 8, 2017

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon: Sign-Up, Goals, & Updates

Well, I just can't say no to a Bout of Books read-a-thon! I just finished my first semester of grad
school and I have a few weeks off until my summer classes start. Woot!
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda Shofner and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 8th and runs through Sunday, May 14th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 19 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

My Goals

Reading Goals
~ Read at least three books.
~ Write a review within 48 hours of completing a book.

Social Goals
~ Participate in one Twitter chat.
~ Participate in one mini challenge.

Some Reading Options
~ The Valiant by Lesley Livingston
~ Cashmere by Temple West
~ Alex, Approximately by Jenn Bennett
~ The Stone Heart by Faith Erin Hicks
~ Real Friends by Shannon Hale


Updates

Monday
I read The Valiant and although I liked it, I was a little disappointed.

Tuesday
I didn't read anything today. :(

Wednesday
Nothing today.

Thursday
I started ACOWAR! I made it to pg. 78.

Friday
I am further into ACOWAR!

Saturday
I finished ACOWAR.... SO MANY EMOTIONS!!!

Sunday
I had to work so no reading today.

Total
Two Books = 1,077 pages

Looking Back

I didn't participate in a single challenge or chat, but I did get some reading done! I call that a win.

4 comments:

  1. I love how you have different goals specific to being social, reading, etc.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Completely missed this. I would call this a win too. I read ACOWAR too and there is so many reviews I've been reading about it. I wonder if you were disappointed or not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. QUANTUM BINARY SIGNALS

    Professional trading signals sent to your cell phone every day.

    Start following our signals right now and make up to 270% daily.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you need free Google+ Circles?
    Did you know that you can get them ON AUTO-PILOT AND TOTALLY FREE by registering on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2015 It's a Book Life All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top